Skip to main content

Reply to "Full count sign"

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Kremer:
Hmmm. I guess you must be reading words other than the ones you paste below. I can't seem to find anything at all that would suggest that I think my "opinion should count for more than that of those who set the standards."

"I wish...."
"I am suggesting..."
"I am just suggesting..."
"Seems to me...."

Sounds kind of like I am repeating my central point to multiple posters who didn't address it. Nor have you.

Funny thing I have learned about some umpires - in real life they think they are still on the diamond, and can eject people who argue with them.

Okay...my last.

Despite having it pointed out that those who are charge of such things disagree with what you think would be better, you continue to wish, suggest, etc, etc.

Would you continue doing that if you didn't think your opinion is better? I give you more credit than that. If I am wrong. I'm sorry.

I don't see anyone here trying to eject anyone. We have been more than willing to have this discussion. We have tried to explain the facts and you have continued to come back with opinion. No one suggested you leave.

Now, since you will say you saw no facts...

The facts are that those in charge of mechanics have decided that the two fists is not as good a mechanic. The fact is, I posted reasons for that.

I never meant for this to become a hostile thread. I merely tried to explain why what you seem to think is a better mechanic is not viewed as such by those who matter.

I'm done. I'm not ejecting anyone. I am ending my participation in a discussion that is going nowhere.
Last edited by Jimmy03