Skip to main content

Reply to "Future of getting a scholarship?"

quote:
Originally posted by switchitter:
This kid obviously has an attitude problem. This is unheard of. I would be absolutley stunned if this isn't a case of the Dad being way too involved and having words with the high school coach and the son having a "Holier than thou attitude". Apples don't fall far from the tree.
Switchitter,
You could not be more wrong, my son has always been respectful to every coach he has ever had. And he has always worked hard. You do not earn Coaches awards and MVP’s awards if you have attitude problems. In fact last year’s MVP award was voted by the team and coaches and my son won that award, he was also team captain which was voted for by the team. Now as far as having words with the coach, you are wrong once again. The most I ever said to the coach was hi and bye in fact my wife and I would watch the games from the visitor side so that we would not have to mix with the parents who complained about the coach and we did not want to be associated with them. So your comments are totally off base.

ABD Bulldogs,
I would like to thank you for your league, it is a god send. My son played in his first game yesterday with O’Keiki and did well and really enjoyed being out there again. You are right about who he is, he told me you talked to him during the tryout. I had a few dads ask me about him yesterday and why he was not playing high school baseball I told him he was not happy with his high school coach that’s all I would say, and then they started to share their stories about their son’s high school coaches WOW we have a problem out there.
Once again I thank you. I know when this season is over I will have good news to share about this league.
I saw your roster and yes there are very talented players on it, example Keaton Hernandez is a stud I remember him when my son played against him when Keaton was on that super team the “SoCal Redwings” who won everything when they were playing 13u and beating teams older than them and beating the nation’s best teams at that age.