Skip to main content

Reply to "Gatorade POY Candidates/ Front-Runners"

nhdad

i didn't want to jinx tim. but he is on fire. i thought the last few years that he had the chance to be good. he is going to bowdin(SP) but after this season he could probably go any where.

i'm very happy for him and his family. they are great people, very diserving of this season.and the best is yet to come i'm sure.

chbazidines

while i'm sure your brother is a good pitcher. good players want to play,even to the point they suffer injury. i know coach Neverate (sp) wouldn't be pleased with anyone talking about pitch counts. but the umaine coach, should he read your city paper would be furious i'm sure.

we never know how high a level we can play at untill we get there. but i wouldn't think he's giving himself a chance at 132 average pitches per game. he is lucky he hurt his back.

if you are your brothers advisor, teach him what can happen to his college carreer if he blows his arm out. maybe even call the umaine coach,and he can call the hs coach. it isn't pretty when the end is in sight. i wish him much success.

remember this charlie. cream RISES to the top.......without stirring.