Skip to main content

Reply to "Gatorade POY Candidates/ Front-Runners"

Again, all I can say is WOW

132 ON AVERAGE!!!!!!!!

how many walks is he giving up per game ? what is his strike to ball ratio ?

For a 7 Inning game? Are you & your brother INSANE?
Im really serious here. Does the UMO coaching staff realize this?

The math here is mindblowing! your earlier post said 28.6 IP correct? 5 Apearances means he has thrown 660 pitches so far this year. Take away this one 9 ining game and your still left with 520 pitches in 19.6 IP over 4 outings. That averages out to over 26 pitches per inning and he is not even averaging 5 IP/Game. When was the last time anyone from UMO watched him throw an entire outing? I can guarantee this, He is not going to pitch anywhere next year if this keeps up. This is DiceKesque! One thing is for sure, you can stop posting about POY/Gatorade and any other honor you can think of - if these numbers are correct.

If all this is true, 20dad is absolutely correct. You need to get some kind of intervention going here. He is speaking from the voice of experience. I do not know this HS coach, but those numbers are going to send your brother into never never land and probably under the knife at some point.

Again, if those numbers are true, You had better stop worrying about POYs and other awards and get this under control right now!

20dad,

Yes, the Clippers looked most impressive yesterday. I went down the hill and watch Tim throw from close-up for an inning. I dont ever remember him throwing that hard! And he was locating everything. I have not seen Ben throw since last summer, but from what I'm seeing in the papers, he seems to be off right now. Any insights?

I was giving Scott P. some grief. Where did Keegan find all this power? I dont remember him being this kind of power hitter before.

They learned last year that nothing is a lock, but they looked like a team on mission yesterday.