Skip to main content

Reply to "Giving thanks on Xmas"

What has been so wonderful to me as long as I've been a Poster on here is the incredible advise and encouragement we've received day in and day out. As I've learned and began posting on here little did I know that I was simply giving back what others before me had already forged ahead. I'll be telling my wife about something one of you said on here and she'll stop...look at me...and say.."honey, who are you talking about?" I'll then say... one of the my friends on the baseball website...and she'll just grin and walk away. I'm glad you folks are real or she'd be ready to lock me up in a funny house somewhere! lol

Anyways...I AM thankful for a few things myself:

* For Krak who coaches young men in the game we all love whose parents serve and protect our country overseas. Krak gives these young men the opportunity to continue their dream. Thank you Krak.

* For new Posters like Skidog who come here on HSBBW and seeks advise for his son about the recruiting process. I get a lump in my throat when I think about how incredible his son's courage must be every single day.

* For 3Fingered for always being "spot on" with information about rules, guidelines, and regulations when we are all sitting around scratching our heads and saying "is this right or wrong?" How I know I hounded him to death and he answered me every single time without hesitation.

* For Gotwood's untimely pictures, cartoons, avatars, etc. when they are much needed to lighten up the mood sometimes when we are in "offseason", bored, and are at each other's throats!

* For PG for always, always, always having the pulse of our young players and what is needed for parents to know...I mean really know what they should know about getting their son's to the next level. Through his infinite wisdom and incredible company that is second to none in my opinion.

* For Posters like Coach May, Fan of Game, Quillgirl, TPM, TR, CADad, CPLZ, who always seem to have the absolute best advise and down to earth wisdom to give posters on here in time of need. They always remind me of the proper temperment to maintain on here.

* And last but not least...Julie..aka MnMom. Without her this site would not be possible and we would all have to be admitted because we would not have anywhere else to vent about baseball! Thank you Julie for all you do for us here! It's greatly appreciated!

There are a ton others on here who have been equally special to me and my son along the way!

YGD