Skip to main content

Reply to "Go "Noles""

May I apologies, in advance to all those who I may offend by this post.

I wonder if Fungo finds the mascot named after him offensive?!?!?!? Looks racially or ethnically "hostile" or "abusive" to me??? Maybe it’s the hostile crossed eyes. If this PC thinking trickled into MLB God help us…. Think of all those bandana’ed “pirates” or white sox’ed nerds roaming the streets! It scares me to think of the possibilities!

Thanks FutureBack.Mom for finding Fungo, the mascot of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, the AA affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays and bringing this possible insult to our attention.

http://www.nhfishercats.com/uploads/images/mascot2.jpg

NOTE: The information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended to offend Fungo or anyone that may resemble Fungo or anyone who can not read but may be offended by the pictorial of Fungo or anyone the is blind but can read and my know Fungo. Smokey does not warrant the intelligence of this post or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. This post may contain material on Fungo and should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully and critically considered.

“The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.” ~ Yogi Berra