Skip to main content

Reply to "Has Anyone Used Or Is Using a College Sports Recruiting Service?"

FriarFred posted:

My son has a free berecruited site as well, but fortunately because of the great advice on here, he has been doing all the "recruiting" himself.  He has cast a very wide net (several hundred schools contacted) and has had really good results by doing it himself.  My involvement has been to edit a few videos for him and help him post them.  

Many schools/travel programs also have a "FieldLevel" account where you can put your profile, stats, videos etc.  You do have to pay a monthly fee, but my son has gotten really great response from that and you can send links to the coaches to view your profile.  You can also see what activity you have, profile views, video views and what colleges are looking at your son.  

The selling point on this is that your sons coach can put a confidential evaluation on the site that you can not see but the colleges that subscribe to the service can review it, with the intent being that since the player cant see it, it is an honest evaluation.  My suggestion would be to check with your high school and travel ball coaches and see if they have an account you can "join".  As it has been said many times on here, if you are willing to do a little work (especially your son), you can manage the recruiting game pretty well.  www.fieldlevel.com  No, i am not a paid spokesperson for them, just have found it helpful

I can't find any pricing on the fieldlevel site, how much is the paid or premium membership?