Skip to main content

Reply to "Here is a Topic that should"

Everyone here has an opinion. Everyone's opinion should be respected. Everyone is not always right or wrong. Sometimes information or advice given is right by their personal experience but wrong based on the readers personal experience. So no one is right or wrong in that case. I do not like personal attacks. You can PM someone can't you? You can just state your opinion and let everyone else decide for themselves. I dont think you make yourself look better by trying to make others look bad. I dont agree with everyones posts. Heck some peoples posts I never seem to agree with. And some peoples posts I always seem to agree with. But there is no need to call people out with this tone. Its just not right. Coach Pincus has a great team. We played them the last two years. He does a good job with those guys and they are very talented. He spends alot of time with these guys and I hear he works very hard for his players. TR does the very same thing. Both are very repected members of the baseball community. TPM is a person that gives way more to this site than she will ever get in return. She has alot of experience with many of the topics and threads on this site. She has a right to her opinion just like everyone else. I dont believe she deserves to be talked to this way. I dont believe anyone does. JMHO