Skip to main content

Reply to "High Point University"

Question to YOBO???

What makes you so positive about High Point? Previously you have been talking about all this talent that they signed, and now you are SO confident that none of the current players will be around to play next year. Awful bold!!!!

High Point has a beautiful campus, and I am not trying to bash the program either...I just can't believe that they will change that much. Recruiting is only the start, and just because he is a hot prospect doesn't mean he will be successful. GA TECH, is historically rated extremely high in recruiting. Last year preseason #1, didn't do so hot...this year ranked at the top again...with several all-americans, and Team USA players...Where are they Ranked today??? Dropped out completely as of today!!!

Va Dad just stated some questions that you should ask in making a decision where to go, and offered what the program had done in the past...not the future. My son will be playing ball and attending school in the Big South next year, and he is quite happy with his decision. School size, Campus, Location, Coach, plus more, all played a big part in his decision. I would say the feel he had for the coach was the final deciding factor...Not if the program was at the top of the conference.

High Point may be the team to beat in the near future, but right now Coastal, Winthrop, Birmingham So. will have alot to say. Charleston Southern too falls into that category, they play a pretty good schedule too.

Good luck to High Point, Akuna...with his decision, and justafans son at High Point.