Skip to main content

Reply to "High School Jr. Recruiting Advice"

LHPMom2012,

I would say from what I've read, heard from our fellow HSBBWebbers is to fill out questionaires in a timely fashion if there is even a hint/chance that LHPmom2012Jr may consider going to that college.

I think that if a college would like him to fill out a questionaire that there is some interest in your son.

Case in point, RR23JR got a prospect questionaire from the mail that he filled out from a DI college right after the State Playoffs last June. This particular college does not even have an on-line questionaire that you can fill out. Fast Forward to September 1,2010 email came at 1201 AM.

Some questionaires may require your HS coach's input so may be a good idea to touch base with your HS coach if he would be willing to do it. Most of the time it won't be a problem and even be a testament that he will have a future college prospect under his watch. I feel that if I am a HS coach, I would be proud to have quality players coming out of my program and playing at the next level.

"In the overall scheme of things, how important is it to fill out those questionnaires?"...I think very important.
RR23
Last edited by Ryanrod23