Skip to main content

Reply to "High School Pitching Velocity"

quote:
Originally posted by PGStaff:
Definitely not my intent. Sorry you feel that way. I will stop doing that!

No need to apologize, I wasn’t offended, at all. I just got the feeling that you felt I was attacking something or someone, and I assure you, all I do in these venues is try to keep thing on a casual, discussion basis, not adversarial.

quote:
I try very hard to pay attention to what people write. Sorry if I didn't comprehend, it wouldn't be the first time. As far as over reacting, that would be your opinion. I don't really care enough to over react! I'm just a stickler for accuracy!

Absolutely no problem here! I realize my position is farther left than most, and that does often cause confusion.

quote:
Scorekeeper, I really do apologize, if I somehow offended you. Everyone's opinions are welcome, including mine, even if they are incorrect.

Like I said, no need to apologize at all because the chances of offending me are pretty slim. ;-)

quote:
By the way, please call me by my correct name! It's PGStaff not PGStaffer. Big Grin Just attempting a little humor! Not very good at it! Call me anything you want!

My bad. I usually look back to make sure I at least get names and quotes correct.

I truly wish there were a way to preview these posts before the go in. It wouldn’t be so bad, but I don’t see an edit capability either.

S’all OK. We can certainly agree to be friendly enemies on this subject, because you’re right, it really isn’t all that important.