Skip to main content

Reply to "High School Summer League Scores"

How did i prove your point you said that they cant ride the talents of a few good players for a couple years and i pretty much explained to you that for nazareth to be succesful they HAVE to ride their best players talents b/c their lineups will never be as talented as the LT's...please show me where my insecurity was? You took a shot at my old team, and i stood up for them. Yeah, your right...sounds like insecurity to me. And by the way...over the past decade(s) Naz has proven to the likes of LT...Back when Sullivan was coaching at LT, Naz beat LT, and also lost because of a messed up play that the umpire missed. Over the past several years there has been a decline in the win column but that is due to us moving into the ESCC and out of the PSL. As a player I dont regulary go to the school records and look up how many 20 win seasons our opponent has since 1989, where does the intimidation come from in that? You remember how a team played last yr and you remember their good returning players and that is where intimidation comes from. So maybe we arent intimidating the parents in the stands, but I'm pretty sure among the players (the people who actually matter in the game) Naz is known. Where was ur acknowledgment of our recent succes by the way?