Skip to main content

Reply to "Hip Flexor Pain"

I know you are well meaning but while I like how engaged you are but could it be that you are stressing him out by being that engaged into anything?

It is good to support him but in the end it is his career and you should be there to support him and maybe even sometimes giving him a little push but I wonder if the Francis emotional Rollercoaster is being tough for him.

I'm not saying he is faking it but maybe he actually is glad he is getting a little break from that.

I'm not trying to criticise you, I know you are a loving and well meaning dad but this can be tough.

I had a similar thing when I got my cancer treatment with my girlfriend. She was freaking out over it and reading every article there is and I was more let the docs do their job and whatever will be will be. I know that is super tough giving up control but in the end it stressed me almost more to worry about my GFs emotional ride and maybe it is a bit of the same for your son.

I know you don't want to pressure him but he is feeling how anxious you are and thus he has not only to carry his pressure but also your emotional ride.

Continue to support him and maybe even do some background research if it helps your mind but try to step back and chill a little even if it is super tough.

Last edited by Dominik85