Skip to main content

Reply to "Hitting Lessons"

quote:
Originally posted by plash3:
Thanks OCB. That's exactly the kind of info I'm looking for. You bring up several good points especially the first one. That's what this site is all about, baseball people helping baseball people. I'll give the minor league thing a try if I can find any contact info here in Philly. I also agree with you about a coach careing about results rather than a "My way or the Highway" attitude. Another good idea came via a PM from another helpful poster on this site earlier today about a guy named Doyle down in Fla. I'm waiting on a responce to an E-mail I sent down there today. I'll let everyone know how we make out. Thanks to All.

Doyle is a good instructor but unless you are going to be in Florida I think you could find what you are looking for in your area. Another person in Florida if you are going to be here is Jason Torres. He works with minor league and college players. If I am not mistaken I think his dad is a hitting instructor for the SF Giants organization. If you are interested in him let me know and I can PM you his contact info.