Skip to main content

Reply to "Hitting With Backspin"

jemaz,

That scouting director's view isn't worth much to me. He isn't trying to teach kids how to hit he's in the business of finding the kids that can.

Times are changing jemaz... Is that change positive or negative? It depends where you're standing I guess. If you want to lecture or name drop you're more than welcome to do so. Just do it in a seperate thread.

I understand what you're saying. I'm sure we all do. You make some valid points. I don't think anybody is disputing them. We're just trying to have a technical discussion about the swing. We're not talking about taking an 8 year old to the Major Leagues. It's about learning as much as we can about the swing so we can teach our kids how to swing propertly and get the most out of their abilities. Where that ability takes them is irrelevant.

Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk. I enjoy many of your posts. I just think it would be best for you to ignore these types of discussions. Not because you don't understand them, but because you don't find any value in them.

Have a good day!

Jason