Skip to main content

Reply to "Hotels and Tournaments"

mythreesons, yes, the room was COMFORTABLE. Wink We had one family not book with the team. However, she was also charged. Why? BECAUSE she requested a room close to the other teammates AND because the manager said that they would not allow anyone to have a one night stay in their hotel for this weekend. Therefore, she stated that in order for this family to have booked the rooms, they had to sign the same agreement as our team even though they didn't realize it. BTW, I asked then what my recourse was since I complained several times that night that teams already eliminated were having parties in the halls. She said that is to be expected since we were attending a tournament. I really don't recommend this line of hotels. I've tried for an hour to find the customer service links to complain to their corporate services. Talk about an adventure.

I've coached for a few decades and have played longer. Not once has this happened before. As I said, the typical is the "$50 extended stay" Which is really just a holding fee. We all know that if we use the rooms after they have been cleaned, then we have to pay for the night. Therefore, we were all cleared out.