Skip to main content

Reply to "How a coach found players..."

To All:

I personally believe that HS baseball players are a different breed of young athlete. I would never compare baseball players to hoops kids, football players or s o c c e r players. From my experience with our kids I have found the family relationships to be great and Dads and Moms always seemed to have baseball conversation access with their sons.

We are talking baseball convo here not convo regarding religion or politics.

I have always said what I believed not what had to be politically correct. I am what I am--like it or not.

That being said

Advisor and I have exchanged PMs and I consider the case closed. Why others see it as their job to be involved I cannot fathom.

Ghouse-- see thru what ever you want as that is your priviledge-- my discussion point was with advisor anyway--

SBK-- I do not need you to post tips for me on how I should post and as for accountability--I am accountable to myself and my family--nobody else

In closing let me say this-- I have been here from the beginning of this great site and never ever changed my personalityor ID. I am a stand up guy who is what he is, like me or not, and I will not change--it is too darn late for that

As for an agenda as ghouse infers-- YES I have one and that is to help every kid and his family that I can--if that is a bad thing then so be it.

Congrats to all the young men drafted yesterday and today and may their dreams come true.