Skip to main content

Reply to "How a coach found players..."

TR,

You talk as if people do not modify their behavior and we should excuse people because that’s just, "The way they are". You also ask others what gives them the, “The "right" to TELL me how to post”.

Right off the top of my head I would say the constitution. You seem to have no problem calling out other posters when they may be out of line. That is certainly your right and I doubt if many of us had a problem with it except that you want one set of rules for you and another for many others. You excuse your lack of tack and mean spirited posts as being acceptable because that’s just the way you are.

TR, I join others who have suggested to you that you have too much to offer players in your area of expertise to discredit yourself by commenting in the areas that you are without clue and to do so in a mean spirited way.

So I am utilizing my constitutional right and am doing so in a direct but professional manner because I realize that posting on this site is indeed a privilege and not a right. If I am out of line in asking that everyone operate under the same scrutiny than I apologize. Perhaps others can find the strength to do the same instead of hiding behind excuses for their lack of civility.