Skip to main content

Reply to "How a coach found players..."

cvsting

My site has been up for 5 years and has no sponsors or advertisers of any kind. Advisors has been up longer than that. The book has been available for a year and a half so when people say you are just trying to make money, it's simply not true.

I personaly do not use a tagline for my posts. So if my link ever appears, I put it in as part of my message on my own.

I probably place my link at the bottom of my posts 10% of the time. You are welcome to check if you want.

It's usually after I have posted something informative because I want people to understand that I have some knowledge and credibility about the subject matter and I want them to be aware of another good resource when it comes to recruiting and the college selection process. I know that's really selfish in your mind!

There are hundreds of articles on my site some of which Bob has used for this site and a whole bunch of other useful information and links to help families. Most people spend some time on my site, read some articles and leave and that is fine with me.