Skip to main content

Reply to "How many scouts have been at your games??"

Newscout,

I'm confused by some of your statements. First you claim that each MLB club has 8 fulltime scouts. Obviously that is completely wrong. (not even close)

Then you claim that you've been to Jupiter 14 times. While I can't argue that point, you sure weren't at the event in question 14 times. it has only been held in Jupiter 11 times.

Then you claim "they don't have 600 scouts", yet everyone who really has been there knows better.

Then you question a picture and say you counted 72 people including parents. Anyone who was there knows there were scouts lined up from foul pole to foul pole 2 deep. There really is no room for parents to see the game when it gets like this. They pretty much have to sit in the stands.

Guess you weren't there last year or you wouldn't be questioning this. Of those 14 times you've been there, were any of them actually at this event? There are a lot of other events held at Jupiter.

Why do some people need to claim so and so is not telling the truth. It is what it is and if someone was not there, I don't understand the need to accuse someone of lying. It just makes you sound foolish to those that actually were there.

Ask Randy Taylor or Ron Hopkins what it's like there.