Skip to main content

Reply to "How many scouts have been at your games??"

Mr. PG,

First off this was not about Perfect Game. I am a big fan and Jupiter is a GREAT EVENT, without a doubt.

Here comes the butttt.. If you want to call me out on my math. I gave credit to 8 scouts per MLB team attending the "GAME". Key word the Game not the event. If you think for one second that I believe that 240 pro "paid" scouts (not PG paid, MLB paid) was watching one game I have some ocean front property in AZ you can buy.

Also I don't have to ask Randy about your event but if you would like I bet I can name 20 Texas scouts that wasn't there. I know for a fact most area guys do not attend. Only Fl area guys. So out of your 450 scouts wouldn't you say my math of 240 is generous?

Now to answer your question about 72 people in the picture is simply stating a fact. You count and see what you come up with. And then tell me that another 528 scouts where down the foul lines? That's the picture that should have been taken.

Lastly agents do not count. They have NO control over the draft and do not get kids scholarships. They look like scouts and great for your event to have them walking around with one of your scout booklets but don't count. I am a little confused why you even mentioned them.