Skip to main content

Reply to "How much has it changed?"

Blprkfrnks,

Thanks for starting a valuable thread, and as the owner/administrator of this site, I do not take it as site bashing.

Our forums are the best source of updated recruiting information, in the form of recruiting stories from parents who have recently been through the process and those who went through it a while ago but whose sons have moved on to either a higher level or "real life", as well as very valuable advice from coaches, scouts and other baseball professionals. But I heartily agree that there's a need to update the non-forum articles on our website!

It's difficult for me to find the time to research and coordinate those updates because I have a "real job" and run this site as an unpaid hobby. But let's all work together to update the content.

Any members who would be willing to volunteer a couple of hours or more, please send me a PM (Private Message), or an email at hsbaseballweb@comcast.net. You can either tell me an article that you would like to help update, or if you give me a little info about your interests and background, I'll send you links to a few related articles on our site, and ask you to pick one of them to offer input on bringing the info up to date. I'll compile and edit the updates, and publish them to our website.

Thanks to all of you who post questions AND answers in our forums. YOU are what this site is all about!

Julie
Last edited by MN-Mom