Skip to main content

Reply to "How much money do you spend for baseball on your child each year?"

limom84.....

You had to bring this up, didn't you???? pull_hair

Lets see.....camp last January, spring and summer high school ball, travel ball expenses (out-of-town tournaments, equipment, hotels/motels, airplanes, 1 summer showcase, food, handful of lessons, gasoline, 1 fall camp and 3 camps during x-mas break (we are visiting 2 schools), will be at about 1, 2, 3, 4......OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eek

He is only a junior, one daughter is married, and the other is getting married in June. He is are only son and the youngest family memeber. He's fantastic in school, no trouble at all, not into anything, has a nice girlfriend and wants to play baseball in college. Hopefully he will reach his goal of playing baseball in college. School seems to come easy for him.

S-o-o-o-o.....after I retire, and my wife and I are living out of a cardboard box, well maybe she won't be, (I know, I know, I did't have to have all of these expenses), I will have done what any parent could have or would have done for their offspring. I just want him to have an opportunity like anyone else. It will be up to him to follow through with his passion for baseball.

Like Beenthere said, priceless!!! Smile