Skip to main content

Reply to "How to Commit Long Distance"

Thanks for the response. I know, the odds are stacked up against me. This is why I am thankful for forums like this, and users like yourself to help guide me and other players. The roster naturally is a majority of California natives, or surrounding states (Colorado, Arizona, Nevada). There are, however, some longer distance players, such as Illinois and Florida, which gave me a bit of hope. Grade wise, I am at the level I need to be at, with a 4.2 GPA (along with rigorous studies and AP courses), and money wise, it will take care of itself (I'm just trying to get on their radar right now). As a pitcher, I definitely know you need A LOT  more than just a hot fastball to play next level. I have good control, a great breaking ball, along with a good changeup. I really understand the circumstances and the things I need to understand. What is appealing, other than the general areas I mentioned, you ask? Along with the needs, it satisfies, along with wants in a school, It is the closest thing to a perfect school for me. It feels right, and I see myself successfully earning a degree there. But things change, and who knows, it may not be the fit for me. However, right now I need to know what the best way is to get this programs attention.