Skip to main content

Reply to "How to see top level competition without the showcases?"

Thanks for the info @cabbagedad. Embry-Riddle is definitely something we are looking closely at, especially the new program at the Prescott Campus in AZ. We have already done a camp at SJSU and have a light relationship with the coach there. They are not that competitive in our area, so I wouldn't classify them with OSU, Purdue or ASU. They do little recruiting from before the senior year and prefer JUCO transfers. 

At this time the service academies is not a direction we are looking at, but are great opportunities.

@PitchingFan- I didn't see that Tennessee Tech has an Aviation or Flight major. Do you know what it is called. There are many other schools like Central Washington, Utah Valley State and Florida Institute of Tech we are looking at also.

Another question: What is the best way to find out which showcases a particular school ( Eastern US or Midwestern US) might attend?  Should we just e-mail the head coach directly and ask?

I didn't see many of the schools we are looking at any of the Arizona Fall Classic Showcases.