Skip to main content

Reply to "How to tell coach/trainer im not playing for his team"

TPM posted:

As a 2017, and so much wanting to play at the next level , instead of worrying about this summer,  you should be worrying NOW about where you will be after the summer.  

You state that you want to "enjoy" next summer, do you have a commitment as yet.  

Currently have not made my decision yet but I essentially have three "offers" from d3 schools and still visiting a few more schools this fall. As to your next response, everything in my first message behind their reasoning was what they told me. It was all good before I left in my opinion, I had thrown a great 6 inning game giving up 2 ER to our defending state champs but a defensive breakdown lost us the game and when I came back my coach told me I was essentially benched and only saw two innings of garbage time in the playoffs which we played four games of. A freshman threw a CG first game then they started him again on two days rest in place of me, I don't understand the reasoning but it's over now and out of my control. My attitude wasn't the problem either, I rolled with it the whole way doing pitch chart for all the games.