Skip to main content

Reply to "How to tell coach/trainer im not playing for his team"

LHP2017 posted:

I didn't see this thread going anywhere near the direction it has gone but I guess it is the internet and people feel they can say whatever they want. If you want to question my level of dedication that is fine, you're evaluating my life based on a few posts on the internet which obviously makes you experts. The fact that I don't spend every waking moment of my life thinking and playing baseball like some of you feel like I should be does not correlate with how dedicated I am. FWIW I cut the vacation short for me as I went home early in order to not miss anything else that I knew was scheduled, this practice was called the night before and I had already told them I'd be gone. Some of you will call this an excuse but it really isn't, it's over and as I said, we have already talked and I am playing with a different team this summer. 

So the reasons you lost your start, you feel was because you missed a practice?  You made it clear you didnt mesh with the coach either.

Just trying yo give advice when making decisions, use no excuses as to reasons why.