Skip to main content

Reply to "How to wear the cap."

I am all for ceativity(afterall I am a product of the 60's generation) but there are proper places to be creative and the baseball field is not one of them...you are there to do a job not to start a fashion trend...how about the cop who responds to your complaint of an assault coming with his hat turned sideways or backwards...just because he wants to be creative...or the general who leads his troops into combat with his hat on sideways or backwards...think that instills a lot of confidence in his men...but wait he was exhibiting his freedom of expression Eek.... a hat is part of the uniform...to be worn in a uniform fashion...as far as MLB goes there in my estimation very few who have opted to wear their hats askew...and furthermore, as far as scouts go, do you think for 1 minute they will recruit someone who is attempting to start a fad
And one other thought I would be willing to wager that most boys do not know enough to remove said hats in restaurants and Federal buildings...at my sons HS all hats were removed at the front door....no questions asked...shows respect
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Last edited {1}