Skip to main content

Reply to "How will you teach hitting?"

I found this post of interest and enjoyed the opinions and the give and take.

Discussing hitting in person is tough enough, online is nearly impossible but it is still interesting and thought provoking at times.

However, just like it used to be when I frequented more, some people can’t leave the thread alone even though he has nothing substantive to share. It’s the same type of garbage that wore me out from posting.

This is a great site for the most part! Some add a little humor; some add a little logic and some people share their experience. However a few people seem to think they need to jump into every thread just to see their words on the screen, I guess?

It’s too bad because not only does it mess up that thread for others; it also wrecks the thread wrecker’s credibility in the threads they may actually have something to contribute.

I remember others using the analogy that it might make sense to approach this forum like a buffet. It’s all right to pick and choose. You don’t have to eat everything, every time. If it doesn’t make you sick, it will probably make others around you sick.

Merry Christmas to all.
Last edited by SBK