Skip to main content

Reply to "How will you teach hitting?"

Linear

So as to enlighten you in a field you that have no idea about:

SHOWCASES--there are no trophies and I know no coach who thinks as you do where a showcase is concerned--the coaches are there to showcase the kids not recruit

TRAVEL TEAMS--the key here is to refine the skills of the kids who are all fine players to begin with or they wouldn't be there--I am with bbscout here-- a travel team plays the best competition they can so as to get the players ready for the next level.Do the coaches coach and instruct? YES-- but in a different manner than you are aware of now or will ever be aware of

You know what Linear--you spout a lot of stuff but we know nothing about you-- good bad or indifferent I wear my heart on my sleeve, bbscout is who he is and many others are not afraid to be known--good, bad or indifferent I know I am proud of and know who and what I am.

I cant speak for others but I am sure they are as comfortable as well otherwise they would not open up.

Can you say the same ?

You seem frustrated in trying to impress everyone with how much you think you know.

But then I know what site to go to read what you say and with the same attitude as you as well

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!