Skip to main content

Reply to "How will you teach hitting?"

quote:
My concern is not how many African Amercians play baseball. I could care less what they do.

So basically, you believe in discrimination towards other of a different race and only coaching the gifted athletes who can learn something one way.

quote:
For all concerned I would like to keep on topic.

It is on topic and BBscout has kept it on topic. You are the one who is back tracking and trying to hide your tail under your legs cause you've been put on the spot and don't have an answer. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you say
quote:
The point I'm making is the vast majority of players that make it, can not point to anything but their own trial and error process that got them there. What got them there was learned on their own, and with most cases their dad. Again, vast majority.
BBscout asked you or stated that if this is true then why aren't more African Americans playing baseball because in the inner city they learn the game by their on trial and error.

quote:
Let's talk about the ones who chose baseball and don't reach their goals. Why?

Maybe, they decided they didn't want to play anymore because of the work needed to get better, decided to get a job, wanted more time to spend with their friends, and etc... It could be many reasons instead of your simple minded answer reagarding the lack of coaching. I think the real truth is a dream didn't happen for someone you know and now instead of blaming them or yourself, you just decide to blame the coaching rank ...Grandpa.

quote:
out of his are

Before criticizing others for improper language usage, learn to spell the simple words such as area. And you say you used to be a teacher, hmmm no wonder you quit, I would have to with your horrendous spelling.
quote:
player development

I don't think you are to worried about player development with some of your simple minded answers and replies. I think you paint the kettle black and are trying to be something you are not because you are no different then anyone here just a better liar and con. Because if you were as worried about the quality of coaching in the U.S., you would be volunteering your time to make sure kids are given a chance to learn the skill of hitting but you hide and reply with wait until my grandkids start playing. You are a fraud who is looking for a pat on the back for something you didn't even come up with on your own...

Scooter
Last edited by Scooter