Skip to main content

Reply to "How will you teach hitting?"

DISCLAIMER: I am not involved financially in any way shape or form with S E T P R O. In fact, I was banned from their site in mid December.

I have been on a lifelong quest to get to the bottom of what it takes to be a hitter.

I have never claimed this stuff to be "mine". I'm just a motivated student. Motivated enough to spend upwards of 20 hours per week studying and teaching for the last 5 years. I've done the trial and error thing. I've got almost every video or book on hitting. I've bought every gadget that I thought was interesting. BTW, most are junk. Get a T and a net and a video camera and start swinging.

The trial and error thing involves thousands of hours. If you'd like to reduce your trial and error period, listen to what is being taught at S E T P R O .com.

Just create a permanent link to S E T P R O .com or hitting-mechanics.org.
No need for a locked thread of mine. This isn't my stuff. It's all documented on their site(s).

If the hsbaseballweb was interested in promoting the best baseball information available, they'd give S E T P R O their endorsement.

Before TR and all the other 1st rungers say "who has he developed". Consider he's only been around for 5 years or so. That the majority of players he gets are "on their last leg". They have engrained mechanics that require thousands of hours to change.....most unwilling to make the changes because they have to go back before they can go forward....and their current level of competition can not deal with that. They won't play if they can't produce.

However, they are working with a significant number of youngsters. In 5-10 years the S E T P R O impact will be felt.
Last edited by Linear