Skip to main content

Reply to "How will you teach hitting?"

I don't go there... booted once for no reason..won't visit again.....

there are plenty of people more than willing to tell me how ****** hits.

Scott( ssarge) had a nice post confirming scap loading and what happens to the bat barrel plane. At least he got it right. That is what I was asking for almost a month.

I assumed Paul had it wrong ;maybe it was just you...that WOULD make more sense

Ssarge said
"
A hitter w/ proper upper body load WILL have a bat roughly vertical, and slanted back towards the pitcher. From the profile view, the bat is at an angle roughly parallel to the front upper arm (between shoulder and elbow). The bat is vertical - or close to it - roughly parallel to where a vertical line on the back of a football helmet would be.

I wrote"
First person that has acknowledged that in 700 post on HSBBWEB besides Tom. Were doing better already SCOTT. I feel like I just had a cold beer and a hot shower"

Good news bad news facts :

27 million people play baseball/ softball

99.99% don't know any of the internet instructors we talk about.

44, 000 people in my town and not three know or ever heard of one batting instructor.

Linear...nobody( 99.999%) really cares about the CONTENT about who said what on the internet....

Lastly,

Epstein/Mankin vs Ny-man discussions are the key to their continued success. What is good without bad, Auburn without Alabama, republicans with no democrats. Human nature is to take sides and debate.

Heck, I was beginning to get real bored without you.....

Where else can Ny-man get that much exposure free. I buy ads with money and he is on every page of Eteamz free every single day.

Do you know what an Eteamz add package cost?

THere is no such thing as bad publicity. He wrote the post with the shock factor about Steve E.. He is dumb like the proverbial FOX. Don't believe everything you read

If he just had a $29.00 CD we would make $1,000,000 in two years.....that I cannot understand.
Last edited by swingbuster