Skip to main content

Reply to "HS Baseball Program Donations"

No fee at all.  But you get what you pay for.  We get used uniforms, no cleats (buy your own), no meals, no motels, no tournaments, nothing but play the game and ride the bus which the school pays for.  No fundraisers.  Just work one day in the concession stand which the better parents do on a regular basis. 

When I was in Missouri as HC, we did a couple of fundraisers.  We sold vouchers to Royals games which got us a game at Kauffman which was sweet for players.  We also sold a banner ad deal which I started to put a boundary between dugout and fans during every game.  We hung it up outside dugout so no one could see inside dugout and we made money off it.  Had to at least sell one ad for $25 but we usually made about $2500 off it.  Only had one school that said we could not hang it at their field.  When they came to our place, our AD told them they could not  bring in drinks and had to buy from our concession stand.  Payback? 

We made about $6500 off Royals vouchers.  They dropped it after I left.  Easy money I thought and a great experience.