Skip to main content

Reply to "HS coach won't play son"

The reason I think the PG stats were brought up by the coach is I overheard a player bragging on another player for throwing 88 while catching. Someone or all didn't believe it so the player that was telling the stats said that they could look it up on PG. Now I also know that at the end of the season the HS coach asked me where my son was going to play for the summer and my answer was with 2 of his other players on team X. He said good that he would follow them all and planned on even coming to some games at PG. The coach also has a travel team that plays at PG. I don't think I mislead anyone on the wood bat issue but If I did sorry. The HS coach does not want them to ever swing a wood bat at his practices and that goes for tee work on up. I agree about a wood bat not being used during HS games. My sons throwing motion lol! No I did not thank the coach for that info. I knew that my son threw a little weird and we had tried to address it before. My son was getting the job done, on a line and on target the way he had been coached. I see no benefit in throwing a rainbow over the cut off guys and 3rd base, sorry I don't. I paid someone to help my son with his throwing in the off season. The HS coach spent all last season with him and did not mention it until the end of the year meeting as a reason he was not going to play at the next level. The coach was of little to no help. Joking but not really I looked up the coaches senior PG measurable stats and I have to say they are not great numbers so maybe they really don't matter to him, but for a different reason.