Skip to main content

Reply to "HS Senior who should've stuck with baseball... any options?"

cutfb posted:

Sure didn’t mean to offend anyone from the Northeast. If you like rude people, horrible winter/spring weather, rust and 17 game HS baseball seasons then by all means please stay put. 

I was simply trying to say that unless you plan to work in certain specific and specialized fields, the school you go to and the academic reputation is not that important  if you need to pay 400k for a degree then that’s your choice.

Bringing this back to baseball the club teams in the SEC are most likely equivalent to most of the Northeast D1’s, so if playing baseball is important to you it’s something to consider.  

RJM I do agree with you on Auburn)

If you like going where people don’t understand there are civil rights I believe Alabama is a great place. Jim Bob Billie Joe Bubba Jack saw my Star of David and decided my family and I weren’t welcome in a restaurant. He ripped our table away from us. He scared the crap out of my (then) little kids. They thought we were going to get killed. He told us heathens weren’t welcome in Alabama. I’ll never go back. It was just one experience. It was just one person although no one else said a word. But I can play the stereotype game too.

Last edited by RJM