Skip to main content

Reply to "I Always Knew ......"

It's about time

Bob, as you know I’ve been watching your website for quite some time now with “cautious optimism” and I think you are handling the shutdown situation in an unselfish manner that’s really best for the common good.

As you surely are aware I’ve been busy tinkering with interest rates, fooling with the trade deficit thingy, and trying to boost sluggish consumer spending to give manufacturing that KICK to really get this economy going.

Your shutdown should be just “what the doctor ordered”, as I read with amusement, well actually, LMAO when I hear your folks say they log on during lunch

HAAA!!!

Look, I’ve got literally a room full of ISP records, wiretaps (shhh), and other files on HSWEB activity that show otherwise – the members are killing productivity and stagnating the economy in every state except
W Tennessee (the Chinese are scared to death of Hounds)

Anyway, the Nation’s thanks for your thoughtful decision. With that I will close as I’m on my way to a meeting – Memorial Day weekend is here ya know and we’ll decide how much to gouge/ uhhh, I mean adjust the price of gas this afternoon

Good day,

A. Greenspan

Ps – my grandson is a 5'10" 13 yo rhp throwing high 70’s fb, w/cb & ch, will he get looks?
Last edited by Chairman