Skip to main content

Reply to "I need an umpire for Cooperstown 2009"

quote:
Originally posted by Mario New Haven:
quote:
Originally posted by SanDiegoSuperman:
quote:
Originally posted by Mario New Haven:
Only wannabe umpires go to Cooperstown. You'll find me doing real baseball, not some juvenile bullchit to try and please an egotistical owner.

Sir, have you no shame? I, for one, and for the one of whom I shall now speak, have a great friend, a comrade, a big (hearted and bellied) ump; in all ways who would drop his hyooge left nut, that he is want of need, to determine the outcome of games in that place of yore!

I, I, well, I never got my chance, bad lumbars squeezing horribly aligned thoracics do tell their tale on my tail. crazy

You had better refer to me as "Sir". I would have been an MLB superstar had I not blown out my MCL at the beginnings of my MiLB playing career.

Let me tell you, a bad back is NO EXCUSE for you to not go to College and use that brilliant IQ of yours that you like to boast about.

I am sure you think that making fun of such a fine umpire as Steve is great jollies. It's not. You hurt his feelings and he is my friend for life. Donovan, why not go back to Virgin Gorda and play with Walter, fly your airplanes and do what the two of you do best. I will admit that. Pro athletes need your training expertise, umpires don't need your grief.

Tim.