Reply to "Icing in PRE-High School...Really????"

roothog66 posted:

We've used two other cheaper e-stim units provided to my son. He reported not feeling nearly "flushed" or refreshed after and I can only attest to the fact that neither was as solidly built as the MarcPro - they felt rather light and cheap. However, I only recently started using it myself. I can definitely report a HUGE difference in recovery speed and soreness issues after weight lifting workouts. As to the price, I've just ordered a less expensive unit. I'll try it as soon as possible and report back. If it does indeed work as well, I'll probably buy a couple more for my pitchers.

Root, can you update me on the less expensive unit?  Considering a Marc Pro Plus.  Wife is an occupational therapist and uses ESTIM and TENS units for rehab and pain management (in mostly elderly or severely injured patients) on a daily basis.  She read through the Marc Pro materials and thinks it would be a good idea for all of us, son included. 

Or if anyone has updated info on the use of Marc Pro.  I've seen the Cory Kluber and other testimonials.  Kluber says he has used it for 3+ years.  Uses it before and after he throws.  As well as the recuperative benefits post throwing, he said the pre-use of it cuts down on 15/20 post start throws (day after a start).