Skip to main content

Reply to "IDEA!!!!!"

As much as I’d like to come up with such a great idea, it belongs to our Illinois websters. Anyway, that’s where I saw it.

Soxnole started a topic “Best places to eat….. in Illinois and elsewhere”. Mike F started a topic “Beef Stands after ball games”. play baseball started “Hot Dog Stands for after Ball Games”. The results are great… These people KNOW their food!!!!

I just thought adding best hotels, entertainment, attractions, etc. to the always popular eating places could be valuable to baseball travelers. Might even be a reason to keep people involved on this site beyond baseball years. Even things like Sporting Goods stores and ball park directions could be valuable at times. Kind of like having “ONSTAR” over the web!

I suggest people go to the Illinois Forum and check out “Best places to eat…. in Illinois and elsewhere”.

If it can’t become a forum, perhaps it could become a single topic (guess it already is) chef. I think it would eventually set all HSBBW records for activity because it would never grow old. This “BASEBALL TRAVEL GUIDE” of sorts… sounds like fun, too.