Skip to main content

Reply to "I'm very nervous"

I know its a little tougher finding good showcases/camps in Oklahoma, more of a football state. I am from there but moved to Tx.

Its never too early and never wrong to contact the schools you would like to attend and play ball. Be proactive, do your research. Just play hard whatever team your on, get seen and get heard. Visit schools whenever you can, fill out the questionaires at the school website and introduce yourself. Secondly, very important, is grades, because 1, when you do go to college, it will make it easier on you and your parents financially, which will keep you there and 2. Other schools will take notice as well realizing you are a good student. Dont sell yourself short, contact all juco's in Oklahoma if that is where you want to play, D2's like Cameron U in Lawton, E Central in Ada, N Eastern St in Talequah, Ok Panhandle in Goodwell, Se Ok St in Durant, SW Ok St in Weatherford and U of Central Ok in Edmond. If you havent used berecruited.com, I recommend it. Set up a free profile and invite all your favorite colleges to view it,(TX, NE, MO, AK, LA, ANYWHERE.