Skip to main content

Reply to "Impact of new eligibility rules on 2020's and 2021's"

DesertDuck posted:
22and25 posted:
DesertDuck posted:
Eokerholm posted:

Nice. OK, we can just agree to disagree on the definition and nuance of "sick command" and the existence of those with it.  Not losing sleep over it. Your lens can be different from mine and that's OK. 

Are you saying when you guys go to college they don't or shouldn't get better? I wouldn't send one of my players or sons to a place where they wouldn't improve. Which, again, was my point - but go ahead and focus on "sick"..

This corona crap needs to end, baseball needs to come back.  Everyone has way too much free time, opinions on right/wrong, cake classes or not, and just overall too sensitive/defensive.

Reality is harsh, not always pretty and life will happen. 

Some day this will all be back to a "new" normal and happy to buy you a beer.

Moving on.

I have a sneaky feeling your dose is about to arrive in the coming months!!

Why be cryptic, if you have something to say man up and speak your mind.  Drive by snarky comments are weak.  

You seem to fall right into his too sensitive/defensive description above. I did speak my mind and just b/c you find my post 'cryptic' doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't find it glaringly obvious. I have read only a few posts of his and can tell in a matter of seconds that his sense of reality is quite a bit different then the actual reality of college baseball. I'll save myself the time of checking out a few of your posts b/c I can already tell what you're all about. Let me guess, your 2022 already has 'sick command' and is going to take the roster spot of seasoned college pitchers when he's show up on campus? Or is it your 2025 that's blowing away 13u or 14u stud power bats already with his heater and sick command? Whatever it is......good luck to you as well.

I think, if you had checked my post, you would find that I am very reasonable about both of my son's abilities and expectations.  I will save you the trouble of checking, I have posted exactly zero times about my 2025 because he is 13 and anything he does at that age means exactly nothing.  Any post about my 2022 have been seeking information on how to approach the recruiting process or how to help him get better to become recruitable.  

See what happens when you make assumptions?  It's much better to speak plainly and avoid them all together, no?

I mean, based on the few post I have seen from you, someone would probably assume you are the raging douchebag you appear to be but surely that's not the case, right?