Skip to main content

Reply to "Importance of an experienced Agent"

I feel that there is a big difference between discussing a contract that is public knowledge and giving an experienced opinion based on that information, and just bashing someone by namecalling and innuendo.

I find it fascinating as to how deals are stuctured, how they can be structured, etc. One may not like the messenger, but I would prefer the information as to not having it.

I also believe that VC being new to the board is going through some of the same things that other new people go through. Though his style is rough and tumble, he is doing nothing more than I do when challenged. I feel that his style has mellowed and that he is trying to give information here. I have learned much.

TR, you have made it clear that you wonder about his motives and I respect that. I just do not happen to see it the same way that you do. My son is going through the process now and I like to read the information. My son probably won't be drafted, but I like the information.

It just appears to me that people are really opposed to the style rather than the accuracy of the information. Based on VC's knowledge of the deal and the fact that he is an agent would leave me to believe that he is qualified to point out what a bad deal is in his opinion. I also happen to believe that he made some good points about the deal. Fascinating stuff.

Though you may find it uncool, which is your opinion and I respect that, I would rather have the information than not.

Thanks

JMO

"I love the HSBBW"