Skip to main content

Reply to "Importance of an experienced Agent"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by itsinthegame:
Voodoo,

"Sorry for the "cryptic" one-liners.

I think that once a "crack" appears in the stance taken by the NCAA (and MLB) - there will be a flood of situations - like Clarett.

If any of these anticpated situations result in a positive financial outcome for the athlete (and his agents/lawyers) - the flood will become a tidal wave.

I think it is just a matter of time before this occurs."

Can't speak to that issue. I wouldn't touch you touching Pro Football with you holding a 10 foot pole.

"Additionally - and let me reiterate - I enjoy your posts - and the perspective they give. I also appreciate your responses. I find them all very interesting and hope you continue to offer your view."

Well, if you insist.(LOL)

"Like running over grandma"

Never ran over any Grannies that I'm aware of.

"I am curious - do you think that anyone on the business side of the table cares at all about the game anymore - or is it now purely 100% about the dollars?"

Can only speak for myself on this issue. My clients don't hire me to worry about "the game" any more than you hire a lawyer to worry about "the legal system". I'm an advocate for my clients first & last.

I think you need to talk to masquerading Commisioner Kennesaw "Molehill" Selig about looking out for the game.
Last edited {1}