Skip to main content

Reply to "Info for Canadian players re:college, post-college, financial etc."

MN-Mom, Thanks for the information on University of Minnesota, we will definatly check it out. The whole process seems so overwhelming right now, I can't imagine what is going through my sons head. Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Doc, Thanks for the reminder, I am going to start the process of getting my son a passport, I work downtown Toronto so I will do that next week. My husband told me my son had mentioned about a course he has to take before he writes his SAT's and he is supposed to start this when he gets back from Florida. Another work-out facility in the winter to check out would be Frozen Ropes in Guelph. You probably already know this, but I did read that velocity comes from the strength in a pitchers legs, i would have thought the arm. Our son runs stairs and does a lot of bike riding, which probably helps him with his velocity. I just checked the web-site for the World Wood Bat and Team Ontario beat Team IBC 7-6. It doesn't sound like it was a really good game. The winning run came in on a balk in the final inning. My sons name wasn't mentioned in the Wrap, so I don't know if that's good or bad. I just wish I was there. Yes please let me know when you are coming to Toronto and I will let you know about Baseball Zone.