Skip to main content

Reply to "injured shoulder...destroyed my chance?"

quote:
Originally posted by shppirate09:
Why am I under attack and being questioned?

if by "doing this to yourself" means playing baseball, then yes by all means I did it to myself.

I do not understand what is wrong with loving to play the game, and play as much as possible. And I did say no to my coach plenty of times, but when my coach and teammates wanted me to needed me to help get the team out of opportunities that required perfection, why would I say no? I think of myself as a team player, all I want to do is contribute to the team as best I can.

Learning I had a SLAP tear was hard, watching my teammates tryout and knowing I was physically incapable of doing anything was harder, getting these kind of responses from TR and Bobbleheaddoll when I am just looking for some help is brutal.

You are not being under attack, don't worry. Funny he tells one to relax and stop being the mother hen of the HSBBW, yet feels he has the right to make others feel badly with some of his posts, especially a young player who comes looking to discuss his situation.

I'd like to see TR give advice instead of putting others down without knowing the situation or what caused it exactly (your doctor is most likely assuming with the info you gave him). I agree with INF, there is no reason for it.

And again BHD compares your injury to his son's one time situation. Typical.

Why do players overuse themselves? There are many reasons. Sometimes players move from team to team and they or their parents are unaware of what overuse can bring and coaches are unaware of previous workload. It happens. It doesn't mean you are not intelligent.