Skip to main content

Reply to "Interesting Recruiting Dilemma"

2FAst: What you have to understand about this forum is that you don't have to sell your son to us...Initially you came on with his resume and all of the things that he supposedly is, you don't have to tell everyone that to get sound advice here..If you had just stated that he is a very good ballplayer and a 2009 that was being looked at by the pro's as well as D1 schools, you would have been given alot of good advice. I have used this forum for just that when I first joined earlier this year when my son wasn't being played on his HS team and was truly one of the best and most dedicated players on the team. He wanted to quit the Hs team and just play the summer ball. I was given very good advice from everyone and now he is working very hard to prove to his HS coach that he deserves to be playing next year. If he still doesn't play, He can rest assured that he has impressed many of his HS coaches rival coaches. He had the chance to play for a couple of them this summer on their teams and all of them said that he could use them as references for any interested college coaches. So, I think if you learn anything from all of the responses, is to be a little more humble in what you say initially. Like a coach once told my son,"When you hit a home run, run around the bases like you've done it before"