Skip to main content

Reply to "Interesting tidbits from recent recruiting survey"

I better acquire "your" help? 

There’s that reading comprehension thing again. I have no idea where this came from. 

Did the NCSA people ever see your son play in person on multiple occasions? Without seeing your son play on multiple occasions how can they assess his potential and where he should focus recruiting efforts?

Rocky, that failure number is well know on this board. It’s why you didn’t get any “wow” responses. The reason the number is so well known is the wealth of knowledge and experience on this board. 

I was trying to help you get along on this board. I don’t want to make it about individuals. But you couldn’t help but go there. Because of the respect I have for so many people on this board I’m not going to one up anyone by posting my resume. There are many people here without my baseball background who have my baseball knowledge. A couple of them are mothers. It’s because they listened to people along the journey rather than trying to tell more knowledgeable people what they should know. Even with my baseball knowledge I know when to shut up and listen. There’s always something to be learned.

The most dangerous person on this board is the person who doesn’t even have a clue what it is they don’t know. It’s called unconscious incompetence. Hopefully, you’re not beyond help.

Moderators, please let Rocky stay despite his inclination to fight everyone. He’s freak’n amusing. 

Last edited by RJM