Skip to main content

Reply to "Interesting tidbits from recent recruiting survey"

RoadRunner posted:
Rocky Alvarez posted:
RJM posted:

I better acquire "your" help?  Who are you? I know who I spoke with at NCSA.  I have his name, where he went to school, where he played, where he coached.  I can google him, my son can talk to him on the phone.  Skype with him.  My has spoken to coaches he introduced my son to. 

I don't mean any disrespect, but who are you?  As far as I know you never played the sport, never had a kid who did either.  Yet, I am suppose to take advise from you over someone I know exists?  Think about that.  So where do you get all your information Rocky? RJM!  What's his name and what are his qualifications?  oh, I don't know. 

Send a pm to RJM. Get to know him. Or ANY of the frequent posters on this site. In my experience, I have found that most people on this site, especially the ones that care enough to take the time to share their honest opinions and experience, are open and approachable. They are real people that have no issues with sharing their identity. 

I’ve had a lot of private conversations with posters looking for help. But I don’t PM with lunatics.