Skip to main content

Reply to "Interesting tidbits from recent recruiting survey"

Fair enough swampboy. I guess that is the umpire coming out....I don't want to get tossed!  ;-)

Rocky - I've been on this site a while.   I've seen many people use recruiting services either because they thought they  didn't have the time or expertise.   In almost every case, their shortcut did not work out or they did not get the intended value for their money.   All the information and people resources were right here on HSBBWeb willing to help them.  I've helped numerous folks (even a couple by telephone with some unique circumstances) on here and I know they in turn have helped many others.   Most of the answers are right here with our members.  

I did not use a recruiting service, but I did see many others disappointed with their decisision to pursue that option.  Whether or not the right expectations were set, I don't know.  I'm glad you had a positive experience, and possibly these services are getting better than they were in the past. 

Feel free to reach out if you want to discuss details.  My son's recruiting experience was mostly Ivy League, Patriot League, D1 mid majors, and D3 engineering schools.  if I don't know the answer, I know who does.

Good luck and welcome (again).